Tuesday, October 03, 2006

still bob, bob, bobbing along ...

Just a quick post to say - "Yeah, I'm still here - still alive - still bob, bob, bobbing along ..."

A quick catch up too ...

3 days and 30 minutes of work (9to6) to go before we have a well earned break in Yorkshire ... as you can see I'm counting the days ... As usual I plan to do some creative "things" while away from the usual pressures of life, hopefully I'll manage to keep to it this time! ;)

I can't believe it's already October the 3rd - this year has whizzed by - and with it so many of my good intentions and plans ... I think I need the time away to re-gather my thoughts and re-assess my goals and plans to move forward ...

On a different note - I also need to get the bits and pieces together for my S.O.S.F. parcel ... I'm hoping to "find" some things when we're away - I've got loads of ideas!

No comments: