Friday, October 03, 2008

a big change is on the horizon ...

There is a big change on the horizon in my life and I'm full of mixed feelings about it, some positive and some negative ...

From Monday I will be working from home (still employed, but home based - not office based). In most ways it's good - quite a change for me as in order to get to work at the moment I have to travel for 3 hours (yes some people in Devon do commute). Working at home will give me those 3 hours of my life back, and of course I'll save money - no bus fares and all those extras I end up spending when I'm away from home.

But then again I'm a bit concerned about being remote and isolated from the office team ... thank goodness for the Internet.

Watch this space and I'll let you all know how things go with this life change ... ;-)

No comments: