Monday, June 30, 2008

Still here ...

Just wanted to post a quick update to let any one who pops by know that I am still around.

Things are fairly busy on the freelance design front, so that is keeping me very busy during most weekends and some evenings.

I've also started exploring needle felting in the little spare time that I have. Initially I thought I might be able to do some needle felting on my long daily commute (by bus), but after experiencing how sharp the needles are I've decided that's not a good idea.

Anyway - I'm still here and I'll be back soon with photos of my needle felted creations ... I will be offering them for sale on Etsy, so I guess I will have to unveil them soon ;)

2 comments:

Gretel said...

Looking for someone called Gail, last heard of about 3 weeks ago, am rather worried she has fallen off the end of the earth!

Unknown said...

Are you still there now? I miss your doodles!